We are always on the lookout for new talent. Do you think you have the right skills, mindset, and professional background to add value to our team? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek a highly-motivated marketing and event coordinator on a contract basis. Responsibilities include coordinating logistics and suppliers, engaging and following up with participants, on-site management, planning and implementing the promotion of the event in traditional and social media.
- Strong project management skills, ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the media is a plus
- A solid network within the US business & financial community is a plus
We seek a highly-motivated PR associate to work with us on various US-based and international communications campaigns (business, financial, energy, political topics) on a contract basis. Responsibilities include: formulating PR plans, conducting media outreach, following up with journalists, writing and editing media pitches, creating news packages, developing and implementing a social media strategy.
- Strong media relations skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- A solid US-based and international media network is a plus
- Excellent writing skills.
We seek a highly motivated individual interested in gaining hands-on experience in public relations, communications and media strategy for a part-time internship to start asap. This position is eligible for college credits. Job responsibilities include:
- providing support in the day to day functions of media relations
- building and maintaining targeted media databases
- administrative support
- Participating in media campaigns
- Developing a social media strategy
- Event assistance
- Ability to work independently; to be highly organized and detail oriented while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills